Wednesday 18 June 2014

Special offers and New Make It Crafty stamps!


Hello everyone! Have you seen all the special offers at the store, valid until tonight? And what about all the Make It Crafty stamps that have just been released? Lots of rubber happiness, with new characters and new backgrounds and even an exclusive stamp at Quixotic Paperie! I picked the super cute Sarah today, she is already one of my favourites for birthday cards!


One of the joys of rubber stamps is that you can stamp on absolutely any paper you want, so I went for a very dark blue card. I stamped Sarah in Versafine Onyx Black and coloured her with my Polychromos. I only added two little swirls in two corners, stamped with white ink. Very simple! 

You still have time to take advantage of all the special offers valid until tonight - 30% off Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, 10% off The Greeting Farm, Some Odd Girl, SCACD and Make It Crafty including the new stamps! Enjoy! 

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...