Sunday 22 June 2014

EXCLUSIVE Make It Crafty Stamp!


Hello everyone! Have you seen all the latest arrivals at the store? And the new Make It Crafty rubber stamp that you can only get from Quixotic Paperie? Well here it is!!! 


Meet Make It Crafty Fiery Dragon! Isn't he cute? I stamped him on watercolour paper and painted the background in watercolours. I then coloured my dragon in Copics and added a sentiment from the Tiddly Inks set called Wild Thang. The paw prints I stamped on my card blank are from this same set, I love all the accessories in those sets !


Copics used: 
Dragon: BG72, 75, 78, G40, 43, Y00
Flames: Y11, 19, 38, YR16, 18

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...