Good morning!! Today I have a little White on White inspiration to share, featuring Opal the Optimist from Stamping Bella.
I stamped my image onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured it up with copic markers. I cut her out in a circle using Nestabilites, and mounted it onto a scalloped circle. I used various dies and an embossing folder to add loads of extra detail and texture to the card.
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW MechAnimals & More PREORDER!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove IN STOCK!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK
- NEW Make it Crafty stamps IN STOCK
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases IN STOCK!
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!