Today I have an altered jar to share which features The Way you Move by Diane Duda for Stamping Bella.
I stamped my image out onto Make it Colour Blending card and coloured her up with copic markers.
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E13, E15, E17, E18
Dress - R20, R21, R22, R43, R46
The papers are from Prima's Divine collection. I cut them out using Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities and layered them up. Then I layered on a wooden ticket and 2 tape measure strips cut from the bottom of one of the papers. To complete the front I used a Prima flower and some champagne coloured pearls.
On the top I added a wooden clock, more tape measure paper, a die cut ticket and a flossed button.
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, Diane Duda & Restocks!