Thursday 6 June 2013

Altered Jar - The Way You Move

Good morning!! 
Today I have an altered jar to share which features  The Way you Move by Diane Duda for Stamping Bella. 


I stamped my image out onto Make it Colour Blending card  and coloured her up with copic markers. 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E13, E15, E17, E18
Dress - R20, R21, R22, R43, R46


The papers are from Prima's Divine collection. I cut them out using Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities and layered them up. Then I layered on a wooden ticket and 2 tape measure strips cut from the bottom of one of the papers. To complete the front I used a Prima flower and some champagne coloured pearls. 


On the top I added a wooden clock, more tape measure paper, a die cut ticket and a flossed button. 

*** Latest Arrivals ***


2 comments:

  1. aww now this is just so sweet and fun.. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome little gift jar and I love the sentiment on her dress.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...