Sunday 26 May 2013

Tiddly Inks and The Greeting Farm...

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here to share a little card I made with some very cute stamps - Alice Bean by The Greeting Farm - and a little Tiddly Inks stamp for my background...


I stamped Alice Bean on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her with Copics. For the background, I stamped two hearts from the Tiddly Inks set called Harmony At Home on watercolour paper and coloured my background using two Distress Markers (Dusty Concord and Tumbled Glass). I cut out my Alice Bean, put her on foam squares and added the Hello I made with my Greeting Farm Delicate Words die set.


You can find everything I have used in the store and don't forget - there is 20% off of MFT Die-Namics and Clear stamps until tonight! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Special Offers ***
*** Latest Arrivals ***
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...