I stamped Alice Bean on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her with Copics. For the background, I stamped two hearts from the Tiddly Inks set called Harmony At Home on watercolour paper and coloured my background using two Distress Markers (Dusty Concord and Tumbled Glass). I cut out my Alice Bean, put her on foam squares and added the Hello I made with my Greeting Farm Delicate Words die set.
You can find everything I have used in the store and don't forget - there is 20% off of MFT Die-Namics and Clear stamps until tonight! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs
*** Special Offers ***
- MFT Die-Namics 20% Off!
- MFT Clear Stamp Sets 20% Off!
Offers extended to end of Sunday 26th May 2013! Offers apply to in-stock items only.
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- PRE-ORDER: New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - due in stock end of May!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits