Hello everyone! It's Delphine here with some Saturated Canary inspiration today, one of the stamps from the fantastic Fairytales and Fables collection I fell in love with at first sight! Here is Red Riding Hood...
I stamped Red Riding Hood on Make It colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured her with my Copics. My DPs are by Maja Design and I thought the gorgeous SCACD die Breezy Branch Statement Corner would be perfect here:)
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11
Hair: C3, 5, 7, 9
Eyes: BG000, 02, 05
Cloak: C5, R32, 35, 37, 39, 89
Dress: B32, 34, 37, 39, E40, 42, 43
Trees: YG03, 67, 95, 97, 99
Ground: YG91, 93, 95
Sky and clouds: BG0000, BV20, C0, 1
Thank you very much for your visit, have a great weekend! Hugs
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- NEW & RESTOCKS: Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release In Stock!
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits