Sunday 24 February 2013

Romantic Gwen

Hello all! It's Delphine here! Valentine's Day is over but I don't think it is too late to talk about love, there is not just one day for that ;)! The latest arrivals at the store inspired me to use one of my Some Odd Girl stamps that I had not inked yet and which I just love... Romantic Gwen...


I coloured Romantic Gwen with my Polychromos and used other stamps from the set - I really like that those stamps come as sets with extras! So the sentiment and heart logo are from the same set and I coloured the heart with my pencils. I added a little bit of washi tape and a Make It Crafty Corner from the Love Heart Swirls Chipboard set, plus a little pearl.


To see more adorable SOG stamps, click HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

2 comments:

  1. i love some odd girl stamps, she is beautiful and such a lovely coloring on her..always amazing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...