Hi everyone!! Sandie here today and I have a project to share which features the cutest little monster from the Oddly Sweet Curiosities Set 1 by SCACD.
I had some bare chipboard door hangers and thought this image was PERFECT for hanging on my craft room door :D
First I painted it with white acrylic paint and then covered it with patterned papers. Once the papers were stuck down I sanded the edges.
I stamped my image onto Make it Crafty Blending Card and coloured it up with copic markers. I cut it out using circle nestabilities and sponged the background with distress ink. Then I added my layers to the door hanger, using some flossed buttons and lace trim to embellish.
I simply stamped out the sentiement with Memento black ink, rounded the corners and adhered it to the door hanger with 3D foam.
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases In Stock!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Release In Stock!
- CHA Winter 2013 Prima Marketing Inc 6x6 Pads & Vintage Trinkets
- NEW Susana Loves Stamps "Oddly Sweet" monsters release IN STOCK
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Restocks!
- Saturated Canary Winter CHA Release
- Stamping Bella - new release, Uptown Girls & More!
- NEW MFT Die-Namics dies
- NEW My Favorite Things (MFT) Clear Stamp sets
- Impression Obsession Stamps *NEW*