Wednesday 13 February 2013

If you've got it, FLAUNT IT!

Hi!! It's Sandie here, and it's my turn to bring a little Quixotic inspiration with you. Today I am sharing a card I made featuring Esmerelda from the Circus Girls collection by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. She's a hoot!! lol. 


The papers I've used are from Basic Grey and I've stitched down onto purple and white cardstock. I stamped the accompanying sentiment with Memento Black in and tucked it slightly under the image. To embellish I've added some purple ribbons, a little bit of white lace and some self adhesive pearls. 


I coloured her up with copic markers - 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: C8, C1
Dress: V22, V25, V28, C8, C5
Feathers: BG11, BG13, BG15
Flowers: YR24, YR27. YG03, YG63


Thanks for dropping in and have a great day!
Sandie
xXx


*** Latest Arrivals ***


1 comment:

  1. I love the humour in this one and the slanted layers. Awesome colouring as well.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...