Sunday 10 February 2013

Everyday is a sweet treat...

Hello all! It's Delphine here! I have just seen there are some new super cute Greeting Farm stamps at the store which inspired me to use one - this time I picked the lovely but big Anya Treats ;)


I stamped Anya Treats on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, coloured her with Copics and cut her out. I used BoBunny DPs, some ribbon and pearls, and the sweet sentiment is one from the Anya Treats set too.


That's all from me today, have a wonderful Sunday and see you next week! Thank you very much for you visit! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation. So love the design, the beautiful coloured image and the wonderful sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely,what a wonderful image,the colour scheme is great.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this card, so cute and the colors are pretty
    simply lovely

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...