Sunday 3 February 2013

Hello from a Blush Girl

Hello all! It's Delphine here :) Have you seen the special offers and bargains? 40% off most in stock DPs, 20% off Whimsy Stamps, and the reductions in the CLEARANCE SALE increased, so prices now start at 35% off... And there are plenty of gorgeous stamps! My card features one of them, a Blush Girl by The Greeting Farm...



This cutie is called Babette, and what a joy to colour she is! I stamped her on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, coloured her with Copics and cut her out. I used old DPs from my stash, a piece of gingham ribbon and I stamped a sentiment by Whimsy Stamps from the Ticket Sentiments Set.


That's all from me today, don't forget the special offers on DPs and Whimsy Stamps end at midnight on Monday 4th February, so be quick! Have a lovely Sunday and see you next week! Hugs 
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...