Friday 7 December 2012

Ho ho ho!!

Yay, happy Friday everyone!  Mary J here to show you a tag I made using the gorgeous My Favorite Things goodies from the fab Quixotic Paperie store...



For this tag I used the second largest die from the Decorative Circle Tag Stax I used the LJD - Stitched Stockings stamp set (the LJD Stocking Trio die matches this set) for one the stockings and hearts that I stamped on Make It Colour Blending Card and layered up for depth.  Here's an angle shot so you can see the depth a little better...




The sentiment is also from the stamp set which I used with the Mini Wavy Pennants die and for the border I used the Dainty Dots Border die topped off with iridescent flat backed pearls.

I used papers from the Carta Bella Merry & Bright pad and die cut it with one of my Nesties that fits this tag die perfectly!

I've got so many more tags to make up - I can't believe how many presents I'm giving away!  I hope I get as many back, lol!  Okay, I gotta go - see you next Friday!





*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. beautiful tag, i just love the stocking and ho ho banner..lovely mary j

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...