Sunday 9 December 2012

Happy Holidays

Hello all - Delphine here for some Sunday inspiration! Have you seen the special offers at the store, 20% off The Greeting Farm stamps, Whimsy stamps, paper pads and more? See it all here, but hurry it ends tonight at midnight!
I made a little scene for my card with 4 stamps from The Greeting Farm and Make It Crafty.


I stamped an Anya from the Miss Anya Scarves set and a cute snowman from the TGF Keep Cozy set on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I masked them. I then used 2 Make It Crafty winter background stamps - the Winter Fence and a Pine Tree. I coloured everything in Copics. The sentiment is from the Keep Cozy set.


That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit and hurry for the special offers!
Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...