To start the week, I thought I would make a scene and turn it into a present to someone...
My scene is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and features a Gorjuss Girl called Toadstools (I only kept the character) and Snowman With Scarf. For the background, I used elements from the new Make It Crafty Winter Backgrounds Collection - the bench is Winter Seat and the tree background was made with the Pine Trees stamps, a set of two different trees which you can combine as you want to create a forest.
I added a Whimsy Stamps sentiment from the Holiday Notables 2 Set and die cut the shape with my Shapeology Die - Snowflake Notables 2 and cut off the snowflakes to have the shape fit my scene.
That's all from me today! Don't forget to stop by again this week for more Christmas inspiration and watch out for the giveaway! Have a great Sunday! Hugs
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Stamping Bella - new release, Uptown Girls & More!
- NEW MFT Die-Namics dies
- NEW My Favorite Things (MFT) Clear Stamp sets
- Craft Stamper December Issue
- Susana Loves Stamps Mythical Reflections
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & 3D kits
- Saturated Canary Restocks Now In!
- NEW Make it Crafty Winter Background Stamps
- Whimsy Stamps October Release