Friday 19 October 2012

Calling all strong women!

Happy Friday everyone!  Mary J here with a card using another of the new Susana Loves Stamps available in the Quixotic Paperie store...




This is my most fave of the collection!  She is called Adventure Eyes who I stamped on to my favourite Make It Colour Blending Card again and coloured in with my Copic Markers. I matched her up with My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Boy papers which I distressed and then inked up the edges using my Ranger Archival Ink Pad in Jet Black

I framed the sentiment using the MFT Die-Namics Well Worn Greetings Dies and for the elements I used MFT Die-Namics Vine Border and MFT Die-Namics Royal Rose die.   Because I wanted one of the flowers to be smaller than the other, I just cut off a few of the larger petals before I rolled it up.

I hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed making it!  Have a fab weekend and see you next week!





*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. stunning Mary! your colouring is amazing hun. I actually enlarged the pic to get a closer look! haha
    Take care
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...