Wednesday 17 October 2012

A Cheeky MiC Santa

Hi everyone!! It's Sandie here with a little Christmas inspiration for you. I just LOVE the Santas from Make it Crafty and today my card features Cheeky Santa


I coloured him up with Copic markers - 
Skin - E00, E11, R20
Red: R22, R24, R29
Boots/Belt - W9, W7, W5
Bell/Belt: Y04, Y08, Y02
Fur Trim/Beard: W3, C3, C1



My papers are My Mind's Eye "All is Bright" 6x6" paper pad. I cut a scalloped circle for the sentiment and layered it onto 2 'tickets' cut out with the MFT Die-Namics Ticket Strip.  


Cheeky Santa has been adhered to the card with 3D foam to give it more dimension. I finished by adding some white pearls and a little bow tied from button floss. 

STOREWIDE SPECIAL OFFER

From now until midnight on Sunday 21st October 2012 you can enjoy 10% off all in stock items storewide (excluding gift vouchers).  This offer also stacks with the existing CLEARANCE SALE so those bargains just got even better!

Note:This offer does not apply to previous orders, or special orders for out of stock items and is limited to stock available.

LATEST ARRIVALS


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...