Hello all and Happy Sunday! It's Delphine here today to share a card featuring Mae, one of the beautiful Some Odd Girl characters!
I have stamped Mae with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her with Copics. The words, faux stitching border and pennant stamp are from the set and the die I used is MFT Die-Namics Simply Scallop Large die. The DPs are by Echo Park, from the So Happy Together 6x6 pad and Happy Days pad, and I have added a Make It Crafty Swirly Corner, coloured with a black Copic.
That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Carta Bella Christmas 6x6 Paper Pads
- Prima Firefly 6x6 paper pad
- NEW MFT Die-Namics Dies
- Graphic 45 Bird Song & Nutcracker Sweet 8x8 pads!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September Release IN STOCK!
- Bow-Easy bow tying template back in stock!
- NEW Dies by SCACD IN STOCK!
- 6x6 Pads from Glitz Designs, Carta Bella, My Mind's Eye, Prima Marketing Inc, Echo Park & Fancy Pants (and 12x12 kits from Echo Park & Carta Bella)
- Saturated Canary IN STOCK!