Sunday 23 September 2012

Thank you Mae!

Hello all and Happy Sunday! It's Delphine here today to share a card featuring Mae, one of the beautiful Some Odd Girl characters!




I have stamped Mae with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her with Copics. The words, faux stitching border and pennant stamp are from the set and the die I used is MFT Die-Namics Simply Scallop Large die. The DPs are by Echo Park, from the So Happy Together 6x6 pad and Happy Days pad, and I have added a Make It Crafty Swirly Corner, coloured with a black Copic. 

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***


1 comment:

  1. oh i love this card, i have this image set and she is my favorite...very pretty card and colors

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...