Sunday 16 September 2012

Little Rabbit

Hello all! It's Delphine here today with another GDT card, featuring another Gorjuss Girl... I just had to, I love them too much!!!


This Gorjuss stamp is called I Love You Little Rabbit and I have used the example from the packaging for inspiration, keeping the same colour scheme, the stripes and corners. You can see it HERE! I stamped my image on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink as always and coloured it with my Copics. I have kept my card very simple, only 2 pearls and my favourite chipboards for an elegant touch, Make It Crafty Swirly Corners and that's it!

 Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...