Friday 8 June 2012

More mixed media experimentation!

Happy Friday everyone, it's Mary J here to show you how my experimenting with a more mixed media style using Quixotic Paperie goodies is getting on!  If you're familiar with my usual style you'll know I'm more of a clean lines, cutesy card maker so this new style is hard for me!  So, I'm just getting my inks, materials, tools, etc out without having any particular design in mind (otherwise it will lean to my usual style!) and see what magic happens!  And here's what "happened" to me today...



So, what d'ya think?!  I doubt if I will ever get this mixed media style right but I think I'm finding my own style within the style - if that makes sense!  I didn't take me long to make either - it sort of all fell into place.  I loved using the Authentique Splendid pad along with the exciting new Susana Loves Stamps Blank Canvas Women stamp set and the Whimsy Friendship Ticket Sentiments Set

That's it from me this week, see you next week!



*** Latest Arrivals ***





1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is brilliant Mary, great work! I wouldn't know where to start!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...