Wednesday 2 May 2012

Abbey Rocks

Hey guys, it's me, Lou, again. :) Wednesday's don't half come round quick these days! LOL.

I've got some sad news today.. this is gonna be my last post for Quixotic. :( I've decided to step down. Gawwd. Don't make me go into detail because I get a little teary! Long story short.. I need to stop spreading myself so thin.. I need to create more 'me' time - no pressure, no deadlines.. just crafting because I wanna. I hope you all understand!! Just know that this isn't the end of my and Quixotic! :)

So to go out with.. guess what I've got for ya? Of course.. some more The Greeting Farm goodness. :)


This is the awesome Abbey from the Creeper Crew. How awesome is this girl?! VERY awesome. I had such a blast colouring her up!! I've coloured her up with PMs and FMs to match my mixed patterned papers. The slice with the alpha is from Cosmo Cricket - upCycle, the smaller grid and the swirly swirls are from two Basic Grey collections.

As for sentiments, I've used some much loved Whimsy Ticket Sentiments - Treasured Moments and coordinating die.

That's about all for the Quixotic yummyness today!! Hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to enter our Sketch Challenge to be in with a chance of winning a £15 gift certificate for Quixotic Paperie.


Over and Out. xo

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely parting fanfare - you'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does totally rock...what a fun card and your coloring is always so AWESOME...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab, gorgeous card! Love it! Laura x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...