Saturday 31 March 2012

Alice: Sketched

Hi everyone :)  It's Sandie here and today I have another Gorjuss card to share with you. I used this month's sketch inspiration when creating my card. You can find out just how you could be in with a chance of winning a £15 voucher for Quixotic Paperie store right HERE


For my card today I coloured up Gorjuss Alice


My papers are from My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline: Dolled Up.  I used both classic circle and scalloped circle nestabilities to create the shape of my card, and to cut out my design papers. 

I tied some black and white bakers twine around the card front, securing it in a bow. Then I adhered some leaves and flowers on top of the twine.


You can find Alice and the rest of the Gorjuss girls HERE on the Quixotic Paperie store.
Thanks for dropping in!
Sandie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the colours and the image has been coloured masterfully.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Gorjuss girl is really gorgeous!
    Such a beautiful card!!
    love it!!
    Have a nice weekend
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delightful Sandie!! Sweet take on the sketch honey!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...