Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sending Hugs

A nip and the punch for the first of the month. Can you believe it?! February already.. sheesh.

Anywho. Have you guys seen the brand new e-magazine?! All dedicated to our love to COLOUR. Check it out here. I thought I'd share a card with you all from that magazine using a stamp from the Janurary release of TGF.


 This is one of the three stamps from Miss Anya Garland. How cute?! I've coloured her hair and skin using Copics and her dress, headband and tights using ProMarkers. I have paper pieced her little heart garland using papers from My Minds Eye - Breeze collection which I have used on the rest of the card.

As for the sentiment I used a staple (in my opinion) stamp from from Whimsy and the matching die - Whimsy Friendship Ticket Sentiments. For a little more added interest on the grid style patterned paper I used the hearts stamp from the Flutter Heart set too.

I think that just about covers it! :)

Have you joined in with our Sketch Challenge #3 yet?! Do it!! A random winner will receive a £15 voucher to use at Quixotic Paperie!!

 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...