Wednesday 11 January 2012

Happy Everything

Hey, it's Lou here. Back after a fun packed and festive Christmas and New Year, I hope? :)

I had a pretty quiet one, it ain't as fun when you're all grown up, is it?! Mind you, I've probably ate my body weight in chocolate and cake to make up for it.. and will probably be told I'm diabetic by the end of January, but it's worth it! LOL. Sugar addict RIGHT here. 

Anywho, I've got something that's bound to give you a right laugh today. To see the other half of this story, stop by my blog and watch it unravel. HA! :) The card I'm showing you today is sorta the second half of it all.

I have used Fleur Anya from The Greeting Farm. This was the first lined image stamp I ever bought to colour. I'm OH so glad I did.. she is still one of my firm faves from The Greeting Farm. I just gotta remember to break her out more often.



I have coloured her using Copics and Promarkers and paper pieced three of the four flowers in her hair. I sorta wish I'd done the whole lot - I love the 3D-ness of it all and the shadow it casts onto her hair, like it would if she were really really. Real? Yeah right, you couldn't walk too far with feet like that, plus you'd topple over if you had a head that big. But still, she's got gorgeous hair and she's super cute! :D

So.. what else?! 

I've used some delicious papers from My Minds Eye Paris and Co Collection. Yum!! The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps - Friendship Ticket Sentiments and I've die cut two little tickets using the Shapeology Die - Ticket. Good stuff, right? I know a few weeks ago I expressed my bordum with cream, brown and blue colour combos, but there you have it. It's a firm favourite of mine no matter how many times I use it. I just gotta switch things up a bit, right? Oh, I also added some Snowflake Style Spacers to my pearl brads to make them pop a little. I got a load of these and I love using them up. USING UP STASH IS GOOD!! Or so I keep telling myself.

:) That's all from me for today. Take it easy.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...