Wednesday 5 October 2011

What's Cooking?!

Good afternoon everyone! :) Here I am with my second project for Quixotic, let's just say I'm a LOT happier with how this one turned out! :)

I have made a Christmas card with a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie called Merry. Isn't she the sweetest?! I bet she gets a lotta guests around her house on Christmas day serving a turkey THAT size!


I have coloured this cutie using Copics for her skin and hair and ProMarkers for the rest of her. Head on over to my blog if you want a list of colours. I have fussy cut her out and adhered her to a vellum oval. I have used some delicious papers from Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad. Are those colours not lovely?! I'm really loving the non-traditional papers coming out this year!! The sentiment and the cute little oven gloves are part of the stamp set, I just had to use all three stamps! :)

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you're well on your way to building up your Christmas card stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...