Wednesday 19 October 2011

I haven't seen you around..

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here with a project I created using one of the super cute Paper Makeup monster stamps. This little guy, hiding under a pile of leaves, is called Leif Monster and my papers are Basic Grey's Mellow


I coloured my Monster and shaded the background with copics and used nestabilities to cut out the circle/scalloped circle. The matching sentiment comes with the stamp.

I also used the sketch from the very first Quixotic Paperie sketch challenge when creating my card. Have you entered??? Don't forget - a random winner will receive a £15 prize to use at Quixotic Paperie! You can find the post HERE



I can see these cute monsters being firmly placed on my favourites list!!
Thanks for looking. 
Sandie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...