Friday 16 September 2011

Fox Gloves by Gorjuss




Morning my crafty readers!

How things??? Thanks for popping by. Today I have to share with you some gorgeous goodies from Quixotic Paperie.

I have stamped on kraft and coloured with pencils this beautiful wintry image from the Gorjuss range. It is called Fox Gloves. I really wanted to stamp onto kraft as you can really show the brilliance of the snow by colouring it with prisma pencils.  Once the image was coloured and I was happy with it, I then added tiny dabs of PVA glue wher I wanted some sparkle and covered it with some Glamour Dust.



The papers I have used are from a range from Bo Bunny that I purchased last year. I am commiting myself to not buying any more Christmas papers till I use up the mounds I have from last year and the year before that and maybe even the year before that!

I have also added a couple of Make It Crafty Chipboard Snowflakes which have been covered with Picket Fence Crackle Paint. Also, something I am delighted to have found, which is new to me...but may not be to all of you is Picket Fence Distress Stain!! Wow...I edged all of my papers with this! So quick and dries in an instant! Elaine if you are reading this....you REALLY need to stock this. It is perfect for the winter season

Thanks guys for stopping by today . I really appreciate your visit.


Have a wonderful day,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...