Sunday 7 August 2011

Sweetness alert!

Mary J here!  Have you seen the new Elizabeth Bell The Peekers #2 release for SCACD yet?  They are as sweet as all of her releases this year!  For my Quixotic Inspirations make today, I have used this little cutie...

 
 


This is Mama's Purse - obviously looking for cash for crafty stash!  I matched her up with BasicGrey Green At Heart papers and a sentiment from Whimsy's Ticket Sentiments Set, die cut with the matching Whimsy Shapeology Ticket die.  And take a closer look at the flowers...



Don't you think the darker ones look like suede?!  I think they are fab!  I used the uber easy to use Marianne D Creatables Chinese Rose dies made with Tim Holtz Grunge Paper, coloured with Distress Stains finished off with pearl beads.


That's it from me - have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...