Sunday 17 July 2011

Some Of Our Favourites...The Greeting Farm


So many beautiful stamps, so many beautiful images and The Greeting Farm has oodles of beauty don't you think? I've always had a soft spot for The Greeting Farm and Elaine stocks a whole range of these pretties.

I thought I would give you a Sunday treat and showcase some of the gorgeous makes using The Greeting Farm stamps from the Quixotic Paperie Design Team.

I just love these makes from Mary J using Creepin' Crew - Creepin'


And who can forget this little beauty from Kim Costello using Miss Anya Hats Off Stamp Set

This little guy from Judy is just the cutest ever! He is Oliver from the My Favourite Thing Set

This has got to be one of my all time favourite The Greeting Farm stamps Wild Sprout Ebony, beautifully demonstrated by the boss - Elaine!
The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts "Ebony" now available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

Aren't they all beautiful? Well there is more inspiration in this slideshow, hope you enjoy and pop on over to see all the gorgeous The Greeting Farm stamps in Quixotic Paperie. 
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...