Saturday 9 July 2011

Keep Calm And Carry On!

Have you spotted the new Artistic Outpost kits in at Quixotic Paperie? Lurve! 

Both are London themed so I am a bit biased in their favour as I am a Londoner! But I can't be the only fan as no sooner had the London Underground and Loverly London sets hit the shop then the London Underground set had sold out! 

But never fear Elaine has some new stock on the way.

Here is an ATC I've made using London Underground.



* Artistic Outpost - Loverly London stamp set *NEW* - Click Image to Close

* Artistic Outpost - London Underground stamp set *NEW* - Click Image to Close

How can you not want these sets in your collection?

I'm so going to get Loverly London as well LOL! Of course don't forget to stock up on EZ mount

Cor Blimey Guv'nor!


1 comment:

  1. This is fab! I will be stalking the shop for it to come back in stock.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...