Monday 25 July 2011

Gorjuss New Arrivals!

Lots of absolute must-haves have arrived in stock!  Including....

SIMPLY GORJUSS!



SIX new Gorjuss Rubber Stamps and SIX new Gorjuss A6 Clear Stamp Sets.  All in stock and ready to go!  And yep, a few of them have crept on to my craft desk. After all, how's a girl meant to resist?!

Also now in stock are a fantastic selection of stamps from I Brake For Stamps.  I am loving the bears, and those clowns, and the Humorous Seniors are fantastic!

I love the bears so much, I couldn't resist colouring one up over the weekend, in spite of the fact that I have a mountain of work to get done!



It's no secret that I have a soft spot for Halloween themed images, and this one is just awesome!  He'll be popping up on a card very soon. ;)  The other bears are all equally gorgeous! The first set of bears are a bit smaller, but perfect for quick colouring, and they will fit nicely in your Nesties diecuts!



Also just in are some new releases from Make it Crafty!  Gorgeous fairies, sprites and background/scene stamps.  PLUS stamp restocks and yummy new lasercut chipboard packs and of course more stocks of that Make it Colour Blending Card.



You can check it all out with ease by viewing "NEW PRODUCTS" over at Quixotic Paperie!  Don't forget to grab some bargains in the SUMMER SALE while you're there!

2 comments:

  1. oh I just love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gorjuss, I just could not resist. My order arrived promptly and I cannot wait to have a play. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...