Thursday 28 July 2011

The cat's out of the bag!

Mary J here again to show you a card I made for one of my male friends who has recently got a new job...

 
 


I find grown up male cards are pretty hard to make (give me a boy anytime!!) but I thought this image was cute but not girlie - so hopefully suitable! This is Mo Manning's Cat's Out of the Bag for Stamping Bella - such a great image and it's currently got 15% off!  I used the blue checked papers from the My Minds Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite paper pad and the grey spot paper from the Echo Park Be Mine paper pad.


That's it from me this week! And don't forget to treat yourselves to the bargains in the summer sale!

Summer Sale at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect grown up male card. I know why you find them so hard to make - because they're too easy and plain!! LOL.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...