Saturday 14 May 2011

Victoria Bonita


I've used all sorts of distressing for my card. I've distressed the gorgeous Pink Paislee Sweetness and Old School papers available over at Quixotic Paperie with Tim Holtz Ranger Distress inks, added a bit of sparkle with the Prima Marketing flower centres.


The image is from the SCACD Victoria Case Bonita Collection - She is Victoria Bonita. 

I've used one of the Artistic Outposts Ephemeral Background stamps to add a bit of a background to the distressed image and I've added more distressing with the new The Greeting Farm Splotchy background stamp with Wild Honey Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Stain.


The sentiment is from the Artistic Outpost Windows and Doors Stamp set. Think that about covers it for this week!

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...