Tuesday 31 May 2011

New Baby Girl

Afternoon guys! Hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend! The Quixotic Design Team have got an exciting week in store for you this week with Quixotic's Birthday Celebrations kicking off! Keep your eyes peeled for lots of inspiring makes and spotlights!

Anyway I've popped on to show you this New Baby card that I've made with the stunning stamp by Whimsy designed by Crissy Armstrong called Proud Momma. It such a gorgeous image to colour and it's nice having something a bit different for a baby card I think! I used my copics to colour and also had a go with created a dotted background-good fun to do!

I've used the gorgeous Prima papers 'Melody' stack and used te same papers for the little flowers I punched out. I added some pearls to the centres using the Viva Decor pearl Pen in Ice White (re-stock coming soon).

That's it from me today! See you soon! Rowena

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card, this image is stunning can't wait for the birthday celebrations to start whoo hoo tfs hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...