Monday 25 April 2011

OK, it's not a totally new card

...but I wanted to show you something with a brand new stuff Elaine has in!

Here you can see Brooklyin Babe from Whimsy Stamps and two really exciting new background stamps from Make It Crafty carnival collection - Circus Tent and Ticket Booth.
And, of course, my favorite Treasured Moments Tickets as well.

And, of course one of the Joys Of My Life - a bakers twine, lol.

And intricate corner is from a laser cut chipboard set now available from Quixotic as well!!

And to show you a full extent of gorgeousness of those laser cut chipboard embellies, just look at that:

And those beautiful filigree circles and flower centers and corners - all cool laser cut chipboard which I just lightly sponged with metallic acrylic paint. It warms my heart to see that stuff now more readily available in UK and Europe as well, hurry before Elaine runs out of stock! Soon you won't see a card of mine without them ....sooo effective and versatile.
And I'm easily obsessed, lol

Oh, and see all the pearls? I have recently become terribly clever (cough) and cost-effective and don't get self-adhesive pearls and gems any more.Instead I get loose flat back ones and just stick them on either with Tombow or glue gel. Quixotic has a good colour selection in 2 different sizes here. Next time I'm putting in an order I'm gonna try out THOSE, just look at the colour!
 Now, that's it from me this week - see you again here next Monday!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...