Friday 29 April 2011

A New Gorjuss Girl - Little Heart

Wooo  hoooo...is anyone excited??? I am....once this is all posted I will be sitting down watching The Big Day! I can still remember watching Charles and Di getting married on an old colour telly that we hired for the day! 

Even my kids are excited about today....maybe that is because they are getting the day off school!

OK down to business. Today I have to share with you some gorgeous goodies from Quixotic Paperie. Can I just say that Elaine's shop goes from strength to strength. I have to resist temptation to buy all the lovely goodies she has in stock. I feel incredibly lucky to be designing for her. Here is the  link to all the 'New Arrivals' . See if you can resist!


This Gorjuss Girl is called 'Little Heart' and she comes with some lovely little additional images. The papers I used today are from Prima 'Moulin Rouge'.

Don't forget that this weekend there is special offer of free postage on any orders over £25.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...