Today I'd like to put one of our fantastic crafty customers in the spotlight for a moment!
The lovely Katy - Magnolia Girlie, has been playing with the new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Peekers stamps, and has already blogged a couple of gorgeous cards featuring them!
Lovely, no? Do pop over to Katy's blog and leave her some love, I know she'd be thrilled to hear from you!
Thank you Katy, for allowing me to share your cards!
If any of you would like to be in the spotlight (blog or no blog) just drop me an email with pictures of your cards featuring stamps/products stocked at Quixotic Paperie, especially if you've been playing with the adorable Peekers!
This is the Design Team blog for UK online store Quixotic Paperie.
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils step by step - Judy Laing
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils video - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Cloudy Sky - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Facial Features - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Hair #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copic Video - Skintones #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copics - Blonde Hair - Mary J.
- Technique - Masking - Mary J
- Technique - Sew-Easy Circles - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Shabby Chic Tag - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Vintage Card - Kim Dellow
- Tips - Sew-Easy Tool - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - Judy Laing
- Tutorial - Mini Book - Kim Dellow
- Tutorial - Pencils and Notebook Gift Set - Kim Costello
- Tutorial - Rolled Flowers - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Scrap Flowers - Kim Dellow