Thursday 3 March 2011

U R GR8!

Hi everyone - Mary J here!  No, my spelling hasn't gone awry but it does mean I'm speaking 'young people' language!!  Blimey, when did I stop being young?!  Anyhoo, my card today uses that uber cool Paul Texting by Mo Manning.  

 

I adore this guy - so perfect for al those teenage and young men cards!  That Mo Manning has far too much talent for one lady, huh?!!  I teamed him up with Echo Park's Little Boy paper collection (and for those not so little boys!) and the letters are from the same pack too so great value!  I also used my favourite Bazzill kraft cardstock - perfect for keeping those male cards masculine!

That's it from me today - see you next Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. oh this is so beautiful! Love the papers, image and colours chick, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...