Thursday 17 February 2011

Welcome little one

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely week!  Mary J here with a baby boy card using some yummy stock from Quixotic Paperie.  I just had to use Jelly Bean from Whimsy Stamps - isn't he the cutest?!


I matched him up with the Alphabet Soup Boy paper collection by My Minds Eye.  I love this versatile pack - I've used it now for men's cards, teenage cards, sassy girl cards and now this baby card!  The only bad thing about it is I'm running out of it, lol!!

I used my trusty Bazzill kraft cardstock for the card base and finished it off with some Fancy Pants buttons (which are 50% off at the moment - what a bargain!).

That's it from me today so see you next week and I hope you get some time for some creating today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...