Friday 21 January 2011

Winter Friends by SCACD

Hiya folks! It is Friday! Are you all looking forward to the weekend?

I know I am !

But back to today...Friday is going to be my (Judy's) regular day for showcasing some of the lovely products available at Quixotic Paperie. And if I am feeling brave I might even have a wee tutorial here and there!


So onto the card. I have used the beautiful image by Elisabeth Bell from SCACD called 'Winter Friends'. The image is coloured with copics and a generous amount of stickles :). The papers I have used are from Marianne Design and are called 'In the Meadow'.  The arrangement of flowers is a mixture from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima flowers. The little pearl spray is available here. I always like to add that to my little flower bunches :)

Thanks for your visit today!

Judy xx

Copics used: Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Top: B000, B00, B02
Trousers: E41, E43, E44, E47,
Background: R000, R00, R20
Hair: Y13, Y17, E08

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...