Thursday 20 January 2011

Hey dude!

Hello everyone, Mary J here!  Although not my very first time creating for Quixotic Inspirations, it is my very first time writing up a post directly on the blog!  I'll be here every Thursday with a new creation and perhaps even - and I'm committing myself now - some tutorials!

So my card today is using the uber cutie Ian from The Greeting Farm I Heart Sweaters stamp set.  I've been mulling over my valentine's day card for hubby Steve and ... well ... let's just say he's not the soppy type!  So all those hearts and red and passionate looking cards - they're a no no!  So this is what I came up with...

 

I told you it wasn't very romantic but it should suit him well!  And I love that sentiment "you warm my heart" - which is part of the I Heart Sweaters stamp set too.  I used my current fave paper pack My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue paper pack (which currently has 10% off so get over there QUICK!). 

Have a great weekend (afterall, it is nearly Friday!) and see you next Thursday!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...