I've got another fabulous Friend of Quixotic Paperie to share with you today! This time it's the lovely Marlene Ashby, and she has been playing with some Elisabeth Bell for SCACD cuties. Make sure you pop over to Marlene's blog after reading this post and give her some love!
Marlene used the adorable new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamp - Look Out Below. Check out that fab colour work!
You can also buy this stamp as part of the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Mini Winter Sampler set, which includes three more adorable Elisabeth Bell images at a discounted price.
PLUS until Saturday 4th December you can take advantage of the fantastic SCACD Stamps offer at Quixotic Paperie! Buy any 4 stamps from across the SCACD Stamps range, or any one of the SCACD Stamps sets and receive a random free stamp from the SCACD Stamps line (free stamp will be chosen by me - no exchanges - stamps must be purchased in one single order)!
This is the Design Team blog for UK online store Quixotic Paperie.
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils step by step - Judy Laing
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils video - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Cloudy Sky - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Facial Features - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Hair #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copic Video - Skintones #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copics - Blonde Hair - Mary J.
- Technique - Masking - Mary J
- Technique - Sew-Easy Circles - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Shabby Chic Tag - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Vintage Card - Kim Dellow
- Tips - Sew-Easy Tool - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - Judy Laing
- Tutorial - Mini Book - Kim Dellow
- Tutorial - Pencils and Notebook Gift Set - Kim Costello
- Tutorial - Rolled Flowers - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Scrap Flowers - Kim Dellow