I've got another example of Jane Johnson's gorgeous work to share with you today. Do make sure you pop over to her blog - Jane's Lovely Cards - when you've finished reading this post to give her some much deserved love!
Today's beautiful project from Jane features the delightful new Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set and the Stempelglede Just A Note stamp set which are both currently on order due to arrive back in stock at the start of December.
I adore the details Jane has included on this card, as with all her work it is utterly beautiful. For full details on Jane's project, see this post on her blog.
This is the Design Team blog for UK online store Quixotic Paperie.
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils step by step - Judy Laing
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils video - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Cloudy Sky - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Facial Features - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Hair #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copic Video - Skintones #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copics - Blonde Hair - Mary J.
- Technique - Masking - Mary J
- Technique - Sew-Easy Circles - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Shabby Chic Tag - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Vintage Card - Kim Dellow
- Tips - Sew-Easy Tool - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - Judy Laing
- Tutorial - Mini Book - Kim Dellow
- Tutorial - Pencils and Notebook Gift Set - Kim Costello
- Tutorial - Rolled Flowers - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Scrap Flowers - Kim Dellow