Thursday 28 October 2010

SCACD New Artist Blog Candy Winner!

The SCACD Stamps New Artist Release Blog Candy draw has now ended, and a winner has been drawn!

The lucky crafter is...

*** Eisbärin ***

Eisbärin said...


Hello Elaine, thanks for this wonderful blog candy!

If I lost my mojo, what helps me to get it back is to have a good mooch around in some blogs and websites and see what other people have done and then get out my "toys" and lay them out on the table. I usually can create right away then!

Love, Alexandra
28 October 2010 08:05

Congratulations Alexandra!  Drop me an email and I will get your stamps sent out to you!

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for the big release day blog hop at 9am UK time!  The stamps will all be available to buy, along with full sets at a discounted price, from Quixotic Paperie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...