Sunday 13 November 2011

Merry Christmas



Good morning, ladies, today I'd love to share this Christmas card with you. I used a lovely Make it Crafty Christmas Elf (they are all of them so sweet!), coloured with Prisma pencils, papers from My Mind's Eye - ''Colourful Christmas'' collection, and the gorgeous Make it Crafty Lasercut chipboard -''Snowflake Stars'', really beautiful embellishments.

And I'd like to remember you that you still have one day to join us with our first sketch challenge, the prize is a £15,00 gift certificate to use at Quixotic Paperie, isn't this great?

That's all from me for today. Thank you again for stopping by and the lovely comments, have a great week and see you next Sunday, same time, same place.

Hugs,
Alina

1 comment:

  1. wow this card is so amazing... I love love love the coloring...and that images is amazing..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...