Friday 14 October 2011

Time for Tea - Octopode factory

Morning all !

Hope you are all fine this lovely day :)

Just flying by to share with you today a fabby stamp set you can find at Quixotic Paperie. This one is from the Octopode Factory which has some pretty quirky and fantastical designs. This one is from the Alice in Wonderland set and is called 'Time for Tea'.

I just love the bold design of it.

Now I fell in love with THIS card I saw earlier this week on THE extremely talented Lori Boyd's blog. I loved the graphic design of it. So I have used the same sketch for my card too :)) The sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, ( SSSC138).

The papers are just scraps I have had in my drawer.. The button and chocolate brown twine are from Sew Sweet.

Thanks bunches for your time today!

Judy


Don't forget to check out all the latest additions :


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...