Wednesday 8 June 2011

You are Fabulous and Gorjuss

Hi it's Kim, here's a little card I made today,

I have been eager to colour this cutie Gorjuss - Ruby - Rubber Stamp and had such fun! I masked her to very lightly spray the sky. The colours are inspired from these gorgeous My Mind's Eye - 6x6 Paper Pad - Stella & Rose - Mabel papers.

I have fussy cut a couple of the flowers from the patterned papers and finished with a sentiment from the gorgeous Stempelglede - Just A Note in the top corner!




and this is the selection of copics I've used... Spilling over my pale.

Also there is still time....

SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY OFFER!
1st June 2011 to midnight on 8th June 2011
10% Off Throughout the Store!
(Offer does not stack with existing offers or discount coupons and does not apply to Gift Certificates)

Have fun and hope you pop by tomorrow for more exciting anniversary projects!!!

BiG HuGs Kim :)


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...