Friday 27 May 2011

Gorjuss - Little Foxes!

Firstly my apologies for not having anything new to share with you today. It has been a crazy busy week behind the scenes chez moi.

So I thought I would go throught some of the back catologues and find you a card I made a while back!

This stamp continues to be one of my favourite stamps! It is so versatile. You can colour it to make a winter card or a spring/summer card. This is a newly re-released Gorjuss stamp and is called 'Little Foxes'.  It now comes with a few additional extra stamps so you can make a wee scene with it! Bargain!

This card is coloured entirely with prisma pencil and I have embellished it with some Tim Holtz goodies and some of my favourite Kraft cardstock which is available right here at Quixotic Paperie

Thanks for popping by!

Have a great weekend one and all!

Judy x

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful and pretty!! one of my fav gorjuss girls, you made her shine!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...