Tuesday 7 December 2010

Crafty Christmas Gift Ideas

Hello Christmas Elves, Crafty Quixotic Santa here and I have a gift idea that is very close to my heart, I could say that I have a little bit of a fetish about these items!

Gift Idea Number Three



In my opinion you can never ever have enough buttons! Oh no! Bring on the buttons and there are some special offers on the buttons in the shop - perfect! 

The other gift idea item is the Bow-Easy Template and if you haven't got one of these in your tool kit I can highly recommend it! It is one of those items that I always have to hand, it just makes the neatest bows.

Right, Crafty Santa has got to go and check her list seeing as she has to check it twice - just so much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...