Tuesday 29 June 2010

Winners!

A little late with the first one!  My apologies.

Firstly we have our winner for the June challenges (this week's challenge will count towards July).

**** PAULA ****

Congratulations Paula!  Please email me (address is over in the sidebar) with your address details and I will get your Mystery Prize Pack in the post!

Secondly, we have the winner for our prize draw! 

*** TRACY PAYNE ***

Congratulations Tracy!  Please email me (address is in the sidebar) with your address details and choice of single stamp from our The Greeting Farm collection (only single stamps are available for selection, not sets or kits).

Tomorrow (Wednesday 30th June 2010) will see the return of our weekly challenges!  So look out for that, and make sure you check out the revamped guidelines and info that will be appearing in full in the sidebar here tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. oh I can't wait til tomorrow to see what you have in store for us!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I can't wait to see what I've won!!

    Best wishes,

    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...