Sunday 9 November 2014

Hope Your Holiday Sparkles!


Hello everyone! I am back with some Christmas inspiration, and could not NOT use one of the new gorgeous Winter Fairies by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! It took me some time to decide between PomPom Fairy and Sparkle Fairy, they are both so pretty! Here is what I came up with in the end...


I stamped Sparkle Fairy on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her in Copics. I then did the background with several Distress Inks, and to add a bit of interest, I used a text stamp, stamped several times in Versafine Majestic Blue Ink, a stencil to add little splatters and I stamped some stitching on the right. Once it was all dry, I stamped the sentiment which comes with the Kraftin' Kimmie Sparkle Fairy in Versamark and embossed it in white. As a final touch, I added stickles to my fairy's wings.


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, R20
Hair: E55, Y21, V93 (as used by Elaine in her fantastic video HERE)
Dress: V09, 12, 15, 17
Trousers: E41, 42, 43
Boots: V09, 15, 17, W1, 3
Scarf: BV000, 00, 01, E41, 42, 43
Stars: Y11, 21, 26
Wings: BG000, RV00
Background: BG000

That's all from me today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...